Our commercial property attorneys offer decades of combined experience in negotiating, structuring, and implementing all facets of real property developments, acquisitions and dispositions.
Arizona Commercial Property Law
Although our principal office is based in the Phoenix area, we represent real estate developers, property owners, corporate entities, private lenders, investors, and other clients seeking to acquire, develop and sell commercial property throughout Arizona. Our firm has the diverse experience and knowledge clients need when evaluating whether or not to buy, sell, or invest in commercial real estate projects. We have successfully represented clients in real estate projects of all uses, sizes and complexities.
We represent opportunity funds, private investors, and owners on their commercial real estate investments. In addition to providing due diligence on the initial purchase, our attorneys routinely structure the relationships between the parties governing the ownership and development of the real estate in play, including joint ventures, public-private partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities. Whether you are a commercial property owner looking to acquire development or re-development locations or an investor interested in selling a property portfolio, the attorneys at Wright Law can get your project off the ground, structured and closed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Our wide-ranging commercial property services include:
How We Can Help
- Drafting & Review of Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Title Review
- Real Estate Analysis
- Syndications, Private Placement Memorandum
- Office, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Land, Condominiums (Bulk Sales), Non-Traditional Commercial Properties
- Compliance and Due Diligence
- Representation during Closings including review of Sales Contract, Title, Liens, Escrow, Easements, and other title related Encumbrances
- Creation and Representation of Commercial Condominium Associations
- Land Use: Planning and Zoning
- Affordable Housing Developments
- Environmental Law Compliance and Liability Issues
- Office Space, Retail Space, Industrial Warehouse Space and Other Commercial Leasing Agreements
- Acquisition and Mortgage Financing
- Restructuring of Real Estate Loans
- Cell Tower Leases
- Ground Leases
- Commercial Property Foreclosures
- Troubled/Distressed Assets
- Asset Optimization
What Sets Us Apart
Rest assured that we share a common goal: creating certainty for your business and business relationships. Based on our experience with all sizes of organizations – ranging from start- ups to multinational corporations – and structures such as sole proprietorships and joint ventures, you find in us the right partner to help you plan for the unexpected.
As a client you can further benefit from our association with other lawyers and law firms, should the need for legal advice on a global scale arise.
Being a small, full service law firm located in the Phoenix metropolitan area allows us to offer accessible, efficient and responsive legal counsel. Leveraging a uniquely Southwest approach, we strive to make the complex simple and to communicate clearly. We speak your language.